From the engineering school, I learned that 1+1 is always equal to 2. From the business school, I learned that 1+1 could be equal to 2,3, 10 and sometimes 100.
I created this blog when I was doing my MBA in order to share my experience with business students and graduates covering the key projects I’ve done in digital marketing, international business management, corporate strategy, Economics, Accounting and executive finance. Then I started using this blog to share the technologies I am working on and the hobbies I am interested in.
Solution Architect specialized in Cloud Orchestration, Mobile Payment and Erlang programming.
- Database Skills: NoSQL(Cassandra), Graph(Neo4j)
- Programming Skills: Erlang, Python, Nodejs, SML, R, Matlab
- Networking Skills: TCP/IP, OSPF, MPLS, IS-IS, BGP, IPSec, VRRP and OpenFlow
- Active member in TMforum, Hadoop, Erlang, Openstack and ETSI NFV
- I am currently playing basketball with UCD Marian team in the Dublin league
- Painting: I did 6 paintings so far, one of my paintings was presented in the school of Art in Dublin in 2016
- Guitar: I play guitar from time to time (Very basic) and am trying to play Irish and french music nowadays
As for my education, I had a bachelor degree in engineering. In 2013, I dropped out from the business school after completing 80% of the MBA program and started enrolling myself in courses that really interest me, so I completed the following:
- Object Oriented Programming in Java – University Of California SD (Grade 92.5%)
- Introduction to the Biology of Cancer – Johns Hopkins University (Grade 89.5%)
- Prototyping and Design – University of Minnesota (Grade 91.9%)
- Computation Neuroscience – University Of Washington (Grade 94.1%)
- Startup Funding for Entrepreneurs – University Of Maryland (Grade 95%)
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering – MIT (Grade 100%)
- Product Design – Delft (Grade 92%)
Personally, I don’t believe in boundaries and borders (mental and geographical), and open to anything except for Cigarettes that I am strongly against it. My brand name is “Peak Performance” and my mission statement is “Doing Good”.
P/S: For transparency, I am using Vincent Van Gogh Wheatfield with Crows painting as a background for my blog.